Living Life Thankful

Living Life Thankful
Thankful

Sunday 2 November 2014

Day by day nothing changes

I just noticed that it is two months since I last published a blog and in that post I promised that usual blogging would recommence. Intentions mean nothing without follow through though do they? For the best part of a year, I have been 'living life to the full' or perhaps better titled, 'living life full throttle' (What single parent doesn't?) which has meant little time for blogging about it. To attempt to catch you up on the happenings in my life in one post felt too much of a task to tackle so instead I will attempt to blog more frequently with where I am at now in life and in so doing; y'all can pick up what's been going on in my crazy but very blessed life. In the words of the very wise, C.S.Lewis, "Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different...."

No comments:

Post a Comment